If you use Apple’s cloud-based app and storage solution (iCloud), and want to access your files and data that you have uploaded to iCloud, then you can easily access your data and files. In order to get them back, all you need is an Apple ID and an Internet connection. Follow the easy guidelines given below to access iCloud on the web:
- First of all, go to the iCloud website.
- Then enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap on the Arrow option to go ahead. You will find it on the right side of the password field.
Note: If the Two-Factor Authentication is enabled, then you will need to tap on the Allow option on another device and enter the verification code of 6 digits which you receive in the spaces in the browser window.
- Now you need to access your data then some iCloud apps let you access or work with any of the data you’ve been storing or syncing with iCloud.
Note: Only those files and data will be available on iCloud which you store or sync with iCloud.
- Tap on the Photos button. Doing so will allow you to view, delete, or download the images shared across your iCloud devices.
- Tap on the Albums option to see your photos. You will find it near the top left side of the window.
- Then tap on the All Photos. You will find it in the upper left corner of the screen.
- You can download the photos from here, tap on a picture you want to download, and then tap on the Download option. You will find it at the top of the window.
- Now you can select a location to save your photo/photos in the dialog box that appears.
- Tap on the iCloud Drive button, and you will see iCloud Drive interface, which iCloud uses to upload and download files and documents.
- Tap on the Contacts option, and you will get to see the contacts that you have synchronized from your devices.
- Tap on the Calendar icon, and you will see the Events and appointments that you have been adding to your calendar app.
- You can also tap on the Find My iPhone icon. When you turn on Find My iPhone service on an Apple device, the location of the present place automatically gets tracked through iCloud. You can use this service and app to locate your device.