Revv up your engines and go for that long drive along a country road, without having to worry about your phone’s battery. Roav VIVA is an Alexa-enabled car charger which can charge two gadgets at lightning speed. Now, you can listen to your favorite songs while driving, order food from a pizza outlet, find your way to work and make calls completely hands-free. With this car charger’s avant-garde technology, you can use the multitude of Alexa skills in any automobile. Let us see how to set up Roav VIVA.
VIVA, is a smart car charger which is equipped with a digital assistant. You can insert it into the cigarette lighter socket. After that, you can charge two devices simultaneously with the help of USB ports. This charger has two mics for better voice recognition and noise cancellation. You must have the Roav VIVA application on your iOS or Android device. You need to connect your iOS or Android device to the car stereo using Bluetooth or an aux cable.
How to set up Roav VIVA
It is quite simple to get VIVA working on your car. However, you need to apply some steps. The entire process should take only a couple of minutes. Here is the step-by-step process:
- Go to the app store in your device.
- Search for Roav VIVA.
- Tap on the Get/Install button.
- When the application is installed, you will be asked: Allow Roav VIVA to access your location/contacts/images/etc.
- Tap on the Always allow or Only While Using the App option.
- In the End User License Agreement screen, tap on the Accept and Continue button.
- After that, you need to set up an account.
- If you have an account, then tap on Login with email.
- You may also log in using Facebook or Google.
- After signing in, connect the VIVA device into the cigarette lighter socket.
- Now, wait for the application to scan and locate the device.
- When the car charger gets identified, tap on the yellow Connect button to select the device.
- After that, you have to connect the VIVA device to the iOS or Android device using Bluetooth.
- Select an accessory by tapping on it.
- In the Bluetooth Pairing Request screen, hit the Pair option.
- Now, in the Audio Output screen, you need to select how you would like to stream music from your handheld device in your vehicle.
- Tap on the Aux-in option.
- After that, hit the Select button at the bottom.
- When the handheld gets connected to the car AUX, hit the Play Test Audio button.
- Tap on the Yes button if the audio played through the vehicle’s speakers.
- Now, you need to sign in with Amazon.
- Tap on the Allow option to give the car charger access to Alexa Voice Service.
- After going through the Things to Try tutorials and commands, move to the next screen.
- Now, you need to update device firmware.
Now, your Alexa-enabled Roav VIVA car charger is all set up and ready to use.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup .