Do you wish to sell stuff online? Have you thought about opening a shop on Facebook?
Shopify is a global e-commerce platform, which allows people to set up an online store easily. You do not need web designers or advanced technical skill. If you have a Shopify store, you can display your Shopify products on Facebook and sell them. You can add products, edit their descriptions, analyze sales and a lot more. To open a Shopify Facebook store, you need to create a Shop section on the Facebook page and add products. Follow the instructions given below to set up a Shopify Facebook store.
Here is what you will need in order to open a Shopify Facebook store:
- Active Shopify store.
- Admin access to a Facebook page.
- Facebook Business Manager.
Steps for connecting Shopify to Facebook.
In order to open a Shopify Facebook Store, you need to link your Shopify account to your Facebook. After that, just link your Shopify account to the Facebook page. Follow these steps:
- Pay a visit to the Shopify website.
- Click on Login located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, sign in to your Shopify account.
- Now, in the left pane of the webpage, click on Facebook.
- In the following webpage, click on the Connect account button located in the upper right portion.
- A confirmation message will appear to ask you to continue.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Now, in the confirm connection prompt, click on the Ok button.
- The Shopify account will get connected to the Facebook account.
- Go to the Shopify Account webpage.
- Click on Select Facebook Page in the left pane.
- Now, just choose the Facebook page on which your Shopify store is to materialize.
- After that, click on the Connect page button.
- In the Facebook terms and conditions prompt, click on Accept terms.
- Now, your request for linking the Facebook page and Shopify Store will get submitted.
- The request will get approved in maximum two days.
How to add products to Shopify Facebook Store
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- Click on Facebook from the left pane.
- Now, click on Account.
- Press Add a product button.
- You will be directed to a webpage.
- Enter the product information such as name, specifications, etc.
- Add a picture of the product.
- Now, click on the Save product button at the lower portion of the screen.
- After that, click on Products located in the left pane.
- Click on the box located beside the freshly created product.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Choose Make products available from the list of options.
- Tick the square beside Facebook.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
- You have successfully added a product to your Shopify Facebook store.
In order to check the product, visit the Facebook page from any browsing app, and click on Shop.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; She has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.