Xbox is a brand of a video game created by Microsoft. Microsoft Xbox 360 is a radically different and more powerful machine designed to compete with other popular gaming platforms like Sony’s PlayStation and Nintendo’s Wii. There are too many features in Microsoft Xbox 360. Microsoft Xbox 360 adds support for Xbox Live, which makes possible for users to play their Xbox 360 games online with other users, plus support for Microsoft’s Kinect, which enables user to control games as well as entertainment content with physical motion or voice commands as an alternative of with a joystick or other similar input device.
Far more than a video game console, Microsoft Xbox 360 is a complete media center, that allows its user to play, stream, network and download all types of media, including High-definition movies, songs, pictures, and game content. But besides this, Microsoft Xbox 360 has been subjected to several technical problems. Disk drive problem is one of the common issues mostly user faces. If you’re also one from them whose disc drive is not working correctly and you also have the problem of disk won’t read or the disk tray became stuck.
Then try some below-given solution to fix Xbox 360 Disc Drive problems:
Correct disc tray stuck open Error
- Turn ‘On’ power button. If it does not start by pressing the ‘turn on’ button, then check power source and cables.
- Remove or Insert the disc into the tray. If there is already disc into the tray, then remove it from the tray, then press ‘Eject,’ if the tray closes, open the tray and Put the disc into it. Now, check your disk tray stuck problem. If still it is not fixed then go to next.
- Gently move disc tray up & down, left and right, and press ‘Eject.’ Now, check again.
Correct disc tray stuck shut Error
- Check the power button.
- Check the power source and cables.
- Check for something that creates a problem in opening or closing. There is a plastic strip used to keep the disc tray shut while the Xbox is shipped. If you find something like that, then peel it off.
- After that try to manually open the disk drive. Check online how to do this.
Correct a disc reading problem
- Check the game region code.
- Check the DVD region.
- Check the CD format.
- CD formats that are supported by Xbox: CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA, CD-Extra.
- Music files that are supported by Xbox: WMA, MP3, JPEG.
- If above all are correct, then clean the disk with a little-wet cloth. Don’t use solvents.
- Remove if there is something is sticking on the disc like stickers.
If these all above methods fail then your Microsoft Xbox console need service.
Aida Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.