iOS 11 is the eleventh prominent release of the iOS mobile operating system that has been developed by Apple. The notification center and the lock screen were recombined in this and this allows all the notifications to be shown directly to lock screen. Those who develop apps update their apps all the time. You may want to check for those updates on your iPhone.
Although the apps you have installed on the iOS 11 device will be updated by developers from time to time itself. But if you are one of those who has installed more than hundreds of apps on your iPhone or iPad, then you do not have to update all of them manually. You can order iPhone or iPad to do it automatically. The icon of the App store shows a variety of available updates in the red circle.
Follow these steps for updating the iPhone apps:
- Click the App Store icon on Home Screen.
- Click on the Updates button to access Updates screen.
- Click on the Update button for any of the items you want to update.
- If you have family sharing turned on, then you will see a folder with title family purchases that you can click to show apps that are shared across the devices of your family.
- Click the update all button if you want to update them all.
- You may be asked for a confirming if you want to update or to type your Apple ID, click OK to proceed further. You may be asked to verify your age.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Scroll down the terms dialog and tap “agree” at the bottom of the page.
- You will see the download procedure.
iOS 11 performs what Apple refers to as intelligently scheduled updates. This means that the updates to apps and iOS happen itself when your phone is using less power. When the user is connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi. iOS 11 observes their habits and can update the apps that require updated content such as the Stocks or Facebook.